5 portals, which would help the SME's get the right professional approach:
- Largest B2B marketplace connecting buyers with suppliers has seen traction for GST billing software, GST consultation services and GST Registration.
- The category called 'GST Suvidha Provider', has witnessed a growth of around 400 percent in the traffic in the last six months. Currently, there are more than 10000 GST service providers (up from 500 till May 2017) registered on IndiaMART who are offering services like consulting, business advisory, return filing and more.
- More than 2.5 lakh people have shown interest in GST related products and services on IndiaMART.
- Works on developing enterprise automation platforms to help SMEs and startups in the B2B and B2C space eradicate the manual process of tax filing and invoicing, using technology like business intelligence and machine learning.
Aims to help individuals and SMEs e-file their income tax returns.
- World class GST return filing solution for GST is here
- making income tax return filing experience simple and seamless.
- An online platform, EasemyGST aims at providing world-class GST compliance technology infrastructure to enterprises and assisting them in adapting to the GST regime.
- It has been developed by a team of CA Professionals having solid technology experience, and supported by acclaimed legal professionals and various domain experts.
Know about GST:
- It is a destination-based taxation system.
- It has been established by the 101st Constitutional Amendment Act.
- It is an indirect tax for the whole country on the lines of “One Nation One Tax” to make India a unified market.
- It is a single tax on supply of Goods and Services in its entire product cycle or life cycle i.e. from manufacturer to the consumer.
- It is calculated only in the “Value addition” at any stage of a goods or services.
- The final consumer will pay only his part of the tax and not the entire supply chain which was the case earlier.
- There is a provision of GST Council to decide upon any matter related to GST whose chairman in the finance minister of India.