Telangana launches “T App Folio” app for all government services
Know about app:
A mobile governance application, for delivery of government to citizen (G2C) and business to citizen (B2C) services anytime and anywhere.
- Telangana has become the second state in India to launch a mobile governance application in place for provision of G2C services.
- T App Folio provides more than 150 services like MeeSeva services, RTA services, fee payments and bill payments, in the first phase.
- Informational services like MeeSeva centers, Ration shops, Hy-Fi hotspots are also available in the first phase of T App Folio.
- T App Folio will act as a platform to bring together all government departments. It has been launched in Telugu and English languages.
Know about telangana:
- It is the twelfth largest state and the twelfth-most populated state in India
- On 2 June 2014, the area was separated from north western part of Andhra Pradesh as the newly formed 29th state with Hyderabad as its historic permanent capital.
- Telangana has three National Parks: Kasu Brahmananda Reddy National Park in Hyderabad district, and Mahavir Harina Vanasthali National Park and Mrugavani National Park in Ranga Reddy district.
- Some stadiums in Telangana:
1. Lal Bahadur Shastri Stadium – Hyderabad
2. Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium – Hyderabad